Hello ladies & gentlemen,
I didn’t get to write last night, so here’s my Day 21 Post on the juice cleanse. It felt odd and yet exciting to know, that the cleanse would be over in the morning. I was starting to long for some chewable foods, at least blended foods, and not all juice. I did swallow my Healthforce Cleanse level III products once again, and to be honest, it’s getting harder. I am excited to be able to add it to blended drinks for the future, as this will allow me not to swallow some many capsules.
I will give you a short summary of my experience on the 21 days of juice fasting/feasting.
- I lost 4.7 kgs/10.3 lbs in 21 days, and I lost it very slowly. That said, I have been a vegan for 10 years and a high raw foodie for 5 years, so I don’t think there is that much to lose in the first place. But this weight feels really comfortable on me right now.
- Less sleep and more energy – I had tons of energy. More than I used to. I get up really early in the mornings now, and I go to bed very late, so on average I have sleep 5-6 hours.
- I have had very little detox symptoms in the first 10 days, but after day 10 it really excellerated. It was quite a surprise to me, and then I started pretty late on the Healthforce Nutritional Cleanse level III, which I will continue to do, for as long as I have the products.
- The Healthforce Cleanse Level III is an amazing product. It’s like no other cleansing and healing system they have put together. (I am not getting paid to say this, I just want to share my experience at this point).
- I had tons of energy and stamina, which enabled me to run longer and further than I have done in a long time. Now, I can’t wait to see what happens when I start adding in only raw foods.
- I had a nasty injury to my ankle, that healed within 24 hours. It was quite impressive, as it allowed me to run the following day or was it second day of injury. Shows how fast the body heals itself when your are cleansing this way.
- I could definitely feel my hormone balance got 100% fine tuned. I don’t remember I have felt this good since I had my last child, which was 5 years ago.
- I loved the juices, and getting up every day to create what I felt I was in the mood for.
- Most of the time I had plenty of fuel for a busy day, but a couple of times, I missed lunch due to work load, so I had to opt for coconut water and kombucha. When I got hungry, I felt a little spaced out, which I guess is a natural process….. I just felt blank and not in the mood for doing anything until I got my juice.
- I had a lot of support from my family to do this, so it kept me going. I think spousal support is key to succeed.
- It was fun and a wonderful process to keep a journal for the entire period. Now I have something to look back at, and I also know what to do and what can be improved for the next time I do a 21 day cleanse.
- My cleanse did not really last 21 days… there is a pre-cleanse and a post cleanse phase, so it’s actually a lot longer….more like 30 days. It’s really good to listen to the body and do what It needs for the moment
- I did my breathing exercises – SRI (Somato Respiratory Integration) was very supportive
- I discovered how important it is to clean your mouth and tongue during a cleanse like this one. Fortunately I have state of the art products to do so. In the first 10 days I had a lot of mucus, which is due to the cleanse, and now my system is clear and it feels great.
- I used reflexology and massage. It made me relax and enjoy the process a lot more.
- I also did dry-brushing and other nice things during the 21 days, to really take care of my body and shed the old stuff.
- I weighed myself every day. Sometimes I lost weight and sometimes I didn’t. It was not really a focus of mine, but a good part of the process.
- I did drink a lot of coconut water – it saved my day and it helped me gain a lot of energy for running. It’s only 100% raw coconut water (bottled) and from young thai coconut, that will have this impact. All other brands of coconut water is pasteurized and do not provide the same qualities (nutrients, hydration)
- I did have amazing spiritual experiences during the cleanse. This was something I was looking forward to.
- I did get stronger in my core during the 21 days, so for women especially, this is really good to do when you have had babies.
- I did not drink any wheatgrass… I felt I got plenty of chlorophyll from eating up to 30 tablets of chlorella and 1 tblsp of spirulina a day. I got plenty of greens on top of that.
- I did not have a colonic this time. I recently had it done, but did not feel a need for colonic or enema… Healthforce Cleanse III program was enough for me this time. That said, I believe if people live on a SAD (Standard AMerican Diet), they will need it and will benefit from it. As I always say… A clean colon is a healthy human being.
- I did not feel any stress in the 21 days…. so a major stress releaser
- I did not regret or feel I deprived myself from doing this… it was the opposite
Juices of the Day
- Herbal tea
- Grape-Orange-strawberry (1 L/33.8 fl. oz)
- Mango-Apple-Pineapple-Orange (
- Coconut water (8 oz/235 ml)
- Kale-Chard-Spinach-Apple-Pear-Lemon (1 L/33.8 oz)
- Herbal Tea
- Purified water (1 L/33.8 oz)